- RSVP ClosedMon, Mar 07Zoom WebinarCet événement est présenté par OUTLaw (l'Association des étudiant.e.s 2SLGBTQ+ en droit) et l’Association des étudiant.e.s noir.e.s en droit à l'Université d'Ottawa / Presented by OUTLaw 2SLGBTQ+ Law Students Association and the Black Law Students’ Association at the University of Ottawa.
- RSVP ClosedThu, Feb 04Join via Zoom[événement seulement en anglais] OUTLaw and the Faculty of Law Career and Professional Development Centre will be hosting a panel discussion featuring Nikki Gershbain, Lucas Kilravey, Samantha Peters, and Paul Saguil, and moderated by OUTLaw VP Communications, Michelle Liu.
- RSVP ClosedWed, Jan 13Join via Zoom (link TBA)Lawyers and students of the Pride Network at Blakes Toronto will hold a small, informal information session to answer questions about the OCI process. The discussion is oriented towards 2Ls, but 1Ls and 3Ls are encouraged to attend.
- RSVP ClosedThu, Jan 07Join via Zoom[événement en anglais] We wish we could invite you to an in-person new year lunch, but we will have to make do with Zoom for now. Join us on Thursday, January 7, 11:30AM-1PM EST, to hear about what OUTLaw has been up to and discuss how we can continue to improve our law school for queer students!
- RSVP ClosedWed, Nov 25Online EventMcCarthy Tétrault LLP and TD Bank are hosting a panel discussion on The Fruit Machine, a documentary that chronicles the shameful purge of queer employees from Canada’s civil service and military over a period of several decades, and the trauma this inflicted on thousands of Canadians.
- RSVP ClosedThu, Nov 05Online[Événement en anglais] Join OutLaws and Fasken for a conversation about working in corporate law while being a member of the 2SLGBTQIA+ community and be entered in a draw to WIN a $50 DoorDash gift card!